It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!🎄
Fancy trying something different this year? Tis’ the season to be creative and make your own festive gift wrap for your loved ones this Christmas!
Come along to our Christmas Textile Workshop and enjoy some well-deserved social time and creativity this holiday season. By the end of the workshop, you’ll be well on your way to developing your own lettering style and with the materials you leave with, you will be able to continue to practice your skills, decorate your home and give handmade, personalised Christmas cards to your friends and family. ✨
Whether you’re a typography fan or simply want to create a handmade gift for your loved ones, we will be learning from Naveed Rehman of @NaveedDesigns, an avid designer and painter in Hong Kong.
100% of the profits from this workshop will sponsor the work that Christian Action does to empower and help refugees in Hong Kong.
$400HKD – All tools and materials will be provided.
This workshop will include:
* A night of fun and creativity where you will learn more about textile designing and prints in the beautiful space at MakerHive.
* Create your own gift wrap set (2 blank cards and envelopes, 2 blank gift tags, and 2 sheets of blank wrapping paper)
* Personalised framed designs with the use of stencils, paints, and lettering
* Opportunity to make a difference and learn more about Pakistani culture and refugees in Hong Kong
* Spread the Love Starter Kit including Barefoot Love Collective cards, acrylic paint materials, and other goodies
📍 Where : @MakerHive
📅 When : Wednesday 11th December 2019 6:00-8.00pm