Want to design your own prints? Explore culture and textile designing?
In this Spread the Love Workshop, we have partnered with a Naveed Rehman, experienced textile designer to learn together how to paint beautiful textile prints.
Naveed Rehman of NaveedDesigns, an avid designer and painter in Hong Kong will be leading the workshop. His work can be found in murals around Hong Kong.
The workshop will include
* A night of fun and creativity where you will learn more about textile designing and prints in the beautiful space at MakerHive.
* Create your textile print designs inspired by South East Asian influences
* Personalised framed designs with the use of stencils, paints, and lettering
* Opportunity to make a difference and learn more about Pakistani culture and refugees in Hong Kong
* Spread the Love Starter Kit including Barefoot Love Collective cards, acrylic paint materials, and other goodies
100% of the profits from this workshop will sponsor the work that Christian Action does to empower and help refugees in Hong Kong.💪🏼
RSVP Here: https://workshops.barefootloveco.com/event/spread-the-love-bohemian-textile-design-workshop/
400HKD (All tickets include 1 drink and light snacks)
All tools and materials will be provided.
📍 Where : MakerHive
📅 When : Wednesday 27th November 2019, 6.00-8.00pm